- Current Version 5.32
- Size 2M
Use your smartphone to browse, explore and manage files of any Bluetooth ready device, using File Transfer Profile (FTP) and Object Push Profile (OPP): you can also receive files and send contacts!
GUIDE> http://help.medieval.it (by Absolutely Android)
* Custom security manager for incoming BT connections: only authorized devices can connect, if you accept. If you refuse, no access is granted on your servers: personal data files and privacy are safe against hacker, nerd, geek and guru (enanched Bluetooth server security is disabled by default)
* 3rd party applications can open (or pick) files from sdcard using this package like attachment, music, pictures or any multimedia file (no external intents are supported for performance purpose)
* Support for legacy 2.0 and AES (128, 192 and 256 bit) encryption (both pack and unpack) of Zip files (like WinZIP or WinRAR) - keep private document secure using a long pass to protect it
* Enhanced all-in-one app with the fastest file browser ever seen (you can verify by yourself, test it now)
* Professional, clean and fast UI where you can customize any aspect of the file viewer. Customizable user interface in order to best fit your needs (expert only)
* Thumbnails for APK, audio, video, image (also inside archive files: Zip, GZip, TAR) - thumb picture (miniature) not stored on cell phone memory
* It can connect to new and old cellphone: nokia, samsung, lg, sony (Android does not support infrared IR pan)
* Search files also inside Zip, GZ, Tar (advanced searching inside archive can take double time to complete)
* Improved contact send function in order to manipulate telephone numbers on generated VCARD (vcf) files
* Cut, copy, move, paste, delete multiple items using the integrated explorer of this application
* You can full unhide (or hide) hidden media (both smartphone and sd memory)
* OBEX layer (obexftp and obexopp) entirely developed by Medieval Software
* Compress, uncompress and extract Zip (encrypt with password), GZip, Tar
* Cleaner program settings view using shortcut icons pane
* Sharing: you can share a single file or an entire path
* Powerful bookmark feature with precise sorting
* Contact send screen supports contacts groups
* Test and check archive integrity (deflate)
* Desktop folders shortcuts
* Calculate MD5 and CRC32
* Power saving management
* Streaming service
* No root required
* Multi language
* Home folder
* File sort
* Open as
Freeware with AD (free software) - You can now remove advertising from this application by purchasing "Medieval Licensing System" on the Android Market!
NOTE - SDPD (uuid port route) may not work on Android 1.5 and 1.6 so friend services could not reach you!
FAQ> Why "Bluetooth File Transfer" requires the contact read permissions?
A. In order to send your contacts over Bluetooth, if you wish, for example to your car-kit or to another smartphone. Open main menu, select Send contacts item, put a check beside the contacts you would like to send and finally press Send button.
* The folder hierarchy is now preserved when items are sent via Bluetooth OPP;
* Minor bug fixes.
* Ready for Android Jelly Bean (or above).
* Improved licensing system.
* Added Korean language;
* Fixed Android 1.5 bug.
* Added Hebrew language;
* Added Arabic language;
* Minor bug fixes.
* Improved licensing system.
NOTE - You must update "Medieval Licensing System" to version 1.10
Content rating: Everyone
- Current Version ASTRO_2.5-426-std
- Size 3M
<b>ASTRO Cloud & File Manager is a no cost, ad supported file explorer with over 110 million downloads worldwide! </b>
Use ASTRO to install mods and maps for Minecraft Pocket Edition for Android.
Android Pit - ASTRO "is considerably easier than the ES File Explorer and is set up much faster,"
Organize, view, and retrieve all of your pictures, music, videos, & documents; built-in app backup & task killer; manage all your files regardless of where they are stored (in a cloud or on another device such as):
* Clouds (Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Box & SkyDrive)
* PC, Mac, Linux (via networking)
Click here to ask to join our Beta Test Google + Group: http://plus.google.com/b/103095216021321867726/communities/106251776630475861309
If you have any problems downloading or using ASTRO, please email us at email@example.com before rating. We will do our best to resolve your issue.
Ever try to find a file but can't remember where you put it? ASTRO has the most robust technology to search phones or search for files in the mobile world, giving you the ability to do anything from broad searches across all locations mentioned above for types of content (pics, music, videos, etc.) to very specific file searches based on file name, size, location, etc. And, with ASTRO's unique "CLOUD HOPPING (TM)", you can move files from one cloud to another in a single copy or move/paste - without having to download them first before sending to your destination cloud!
What are some of the benefits to ASTROâs new file Indexing functionality:
- After your first search, results are almost instantaneous across all indexed locations (mobile device, clouds, networked locations)
- If you are offline, you can still search for files that have been indexed.
- Eliminates redundant network calls in ASTRO, making some file search operations faster.
- Better file search, file browsing experience in areas with spotty or slow network coverage.
ASTRO File & Cloud Manager FREE gives you the ability to kill tasks or processes that burn battery life (Task Killer Tool) and easily backup apps (App Backup Tool) in case you lose or change phones.
Quick Start Guide, FAQ's and Documentation: http://support.metago.net.
ASTRO supports 11 languages including: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Russian & Portuguese.
- Support for x86 devices
- updated to new Box API
4.4-543 - fixed several small bugs on several different platforms
- Improved memory usage
- Improved Skydrive support
- Indexed Searches. Search are now automatically indexed which greatly decreases search times for clouds and networks. Read more about how indexing works in the Description.
Content rating: Everyone
- Current Version 2.62
- Size 2M
Android version of the desktop file manager Total Commander (www.ghisler.com).
- Copy, Move whole subdirs
- Drag & Drop (long press on file icon, move icon)
- Inplace rename, create directories
- Delete (no recycle bin)
- Zip and unzip, unrar
- Properties dialog, change permissions
- Built-in text editor
- Search function (also for text)
- Select/unselect groups of files
- Select by tapping on file icons
- Select range: Long tap+release on icon
- List of installed Apps (built-in plugin)
- FTP and SFTP client (plugin)
- WebDAV (Web folders) (plugin)
- LAN access (plugin)
- Plugins for cloud services: Google Drive, Microsoft Live, Dropbox
- Root support for the main functions (optional)
- Send files via Bluetooth (OBEX)
- Thumbnails for pictures
- Two panels side by side, or virtual two panel mode
- Directory history
- Media player which can stream directly from LAN, WebDAV and cloud plugins
- Configurable button bar for changing directories, internal commands, launching apps, and sending shell commands
- Simple help function in English, German, Russian, Ukrainian and Czech
- Optimizations for visually impaired, like text for icons
- Supported languages of the main program: English, German, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
- Public translation via http://crowdin.net/project/total-commander
About the new permission "SuperUser":
This permission is now requested to make Total Commander work better on rooted devices. It tells the SuperUser app that Total Commander suports root functions. It has no effect if your device is not rooted. Root functions allow Total Commander to write to system folders like /system or /data. You will be warned before anything is written if the partition is write protected.
You can find some more information here:
- Android 5: write to external SD-Card without root
- New material design icons on Android 5 (configurable, also on older versions)
- Larger default space between icons and file names (configurable)
- Option to hide status bar also on phones with Android 4 or newer
- Show all user buttons in grayscale when using new button style
- Load JPG thumbnails from EXIF data (faster)
- Create new folder in "Save as" dialog
- Media Player notification:Small "x" button to close
Content rating: Everyone
- Current Version 184.108.40.206
- Size 2M
WebSharing Lite enables you to wirelessly transfer files to and from your phone or tablet using a web browser. You can view images, play videos, and manage files on your device using your WI-FI network.
* FREE, AD-FREE, AND UNCONSTRAINED: The Lite version of WebSharing is entirely free. There are no advertisements displayed, neither on your phone/tablet itself nor in your web browser. Drag-and-drop file upload is included. There are no file-size limitations in the free version. The full version adds more features, but the Lite version is intended to be very functional and useful by itself.
* FILE MANAGER: Use the file browser to upload and download content to and from your device. The file browser is a fully functional file manager, with the ability to move, copy, rename, and delete files and folders on the phone/tablet. DRAG-AND-DROP file upload lets you quickly upload files by simply dragging them into the browser. With Google Chrome, you can event drag-and-drop entire hierarchies of folders. Uploaded files are queued/uploaded sequentially, so you can be repeatedly drag files/folders into WebSharing without worry.
* IMAGE VIEWER: A built-in image viewer provides the ability to display large photos with pan and zoom capabilities.
* VIDEO PLAYER: Play videos stored on the phone directly within the browser. Videos may be downloaded or viewed directly using both HTML5 and Flash-based video players. The HTML5 player has streaming support, letting you quickly skip to a position inside large movies.
* PRIVACY AND PERFORMANCE: Your data never leaves your Wi-Fi network when you use WebSharing. It does not use the Internet / cloud to perform transfers. Your computer and phone/tablet will communicate directly and privately. And because your data doesn't go over the Internet, transfers happen at local network speed.
Network support: WebSharing is intended for use on Wi-Fi networks, but can work over cellular networks if your carrier allows direct access to phones/devices on their network. Most carriers do not allow cellular access.
Browser support: WebSharing supports modern web browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer.
Video format support: WebSharing can play videos using either an HTML5 or Flash-based video player. Video format support varies by browser and operating system. Most current browsers will play MP4 files using HTML5. The Flash player is capable of playing MP4, 3GPP, and FLV files.
This is the "LITE" version of WebSharing. If you'd like more features, you can upgrade to the paid version of WebSharing: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nextapp.websharing.r1 The full version adds the following additional capabilities:
* A music player that enables you to stream music from your phone/tablet to your computer. Browse your entire music collection, or by artist, album, or playlist.
* Browse photo and video galleries.
* Access your device as a disk drive from your computer using WebDAV.
* Enable a guest access account with customizable restrictions.
More information and documentation are available on our web site: http://android.nextapp.com/site/websharing
Drag-and-drop multiple file upload. Supports drag-and-drop of entire folders in Google Chrome.
Entirely new Holo user interface, both in the Web browser and on your Android phone/tablet.
Automatic startup and shutdown (configurable).
2.0.1: Fixes for Chrome 32 and IE 11.
Content rating: Everyone
- Current Version 3.001
- Size 5M
Work from anywhere: View, edit, and create MicrosoftÂ® Office files & view Adobe PDFÂ® files on your Android smartphone and/or tablet with the original & #1 selling mobile Office suite of all time.
Docs To Go 4.0 contains best-in-class document viewing & editing at no charge. Options for connecting to multiple cloud storage accounts, desktop file sync, and opening password-protected files are available via in-app purchase.
THE DATAVIZÂ® ADVANTAGE
â¢ Founded in 1984, DataViz is an industry leader in developing mobile Office & productivity solutions for Android, iOS, and more.
â¢ Documents To Go, now in its 15th year, is currently preloaded on millions of devices around the world and has been downloaded over 40 million times on Android.
â¢ InTact Technologyâ¢ retains original document formatting of edited files.
â¢ No account sign-up necessary to get started in creating files and the freedom to save files where you choose!
â¢ All your files in one app - no need to download separate components or cloud service/drive apps.
â¢ Multiple file save & synchronization options â Save & sync directly to your Android device, desktop & laptop via USB*, and to various cloud services*.
â¢ Technical support is available via email & via our robust knowledgebase at DataViz.com.
NEW in v4.0:
â¢ Editing is now free for new users and existing Docs To Go âViewer Editionâ users.
â¢ App redesign â Modernized user interface includes a refined file explorer and easy access to extensive editing & formatting options without sacrificing valuable screen real estate.
â¢ Cloud services support* â View, edit, save, and sync with multiple cloud services: Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive/OneDrive, and Google Drive.
â¢ Android Kit Kat (v4.4) OS compatible.
OVERALL SUITE FEATURES:
â¢ Includes both Android smartphone & tablet versions in one download.
â¢ View, edit, and create MS Office files (97-2013).
â¢ View PDF files.
â¢ Save changes directly to your device, memory card, multiple cloud services*, or to your Windows computer with our desktop/laptop application*.
â¢ Send & receive supported email attachments using Gmail or your favorite email app.
â¢ File sorting manager (sort your file list by Name, Modified, Size, etc.).
â¢ Localized in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portugese, Brazilian Portugese, Russian, Turkish, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Arabic, Polish, Czech.
WORD TO GO FEATURES:
â¢ Format font type, size, color, bold, italics, underline, and highlight text
â¢ High fidelity viewing for embedded graphics, tables, bookmarks, comments, footnotes/endnotes, text boxes, table of contents, and hyperlinks
â¢ Change paragraph alignment
â¢ Edit bullets & numbering
â¢ Find & replace
â¢ View Tracked Changes
â¢ Word count
â¢ Open password protected Word 97-2013 files*
SHEET TO GO FEATURES:
â¢ Freeze panes
â¢ Extensive cell, number, and sheet formatting options
â¢ 111 functions supported
â¢ Insert, delete, resize, hide/unhide rows & columns
â¢ Rename, insert, and delete worksheets
â¢ Find/find next
â¢ View charts
â¢ Open password protected Excel 97-2013 files*
SLIDESHOW TO GO FEATURES:
â¢ Effortlessly âflickâ through slides
â¢ Rehearse timing
â¢ View speaker notes
â¢ Sort and edit slides, including promote/demote bullets
â¢ Open password protected PowerPoint 97-2013 files*
PDF TO GO FEATURES:
â¢ High-fidelity viewing of PDF files with page view, word wrap, auto-rotate, bookmarks, search, and select/copy text options
â¢ Pinch-to-zoom to desired PDF page size/width
â¢ Open password-protected PDFs*
*Select features only available via in-app purchase in Docs To Go, such as file access via cloud services, desktop sync (Windows only), and password-protected file support.
â¢ Fixed PDF crash (seen on some Samsung phones)
â¢ Fixed sorting problem in recent files
â¢ Editing is now free for new users and existing Docs To Go âViewer Editionâ users.
â¢ App redesign
â¢ Additional Cloud services supported - Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive/OneDrive, and Google Drive*
â¢ Android Kit Kat (v4.4) OS compatible
â¢ Various bug fixes and enhancements
Content rating: Everyone
- Current Version 2.11.2
- Size 3M
ð<b>Free, top-rated, real-time antivirus and anti-theft security and protection for Androidâ¢ devices.</b>ð
AVG AntiVirus FREE â Security Scan for Androidâ¢ protects you from harmful viruses, malware, spyware and text messages and helps keep your personal data safe.
<b><u>Download for Free Now!</u></b>
Over <b>100,000,000</b> people already installed AVGâs antivirus mobile security apps. Join them now and:
â Scan apps, settings, files & media in real time
â Enable finding/locating your lost / stolen phone via Google Mapsâ¢
â Lock / wipe your device to protect your privacy
â Kill tasks that slow down your device
â Browse the web safely & securely
â Monitor battery, storage and data package usage
AVG AntiVirus FREE â Security Scan mobile software for Android. Quick & easy protection for your phone!
With AVG's Android app youâll receive effective, easy-to-use virus and malware protection, as well as a real-time app scanner, phone locator, task killer, app lock and local device wipe to help shield you from threats to your privacy and online identity. Real-time security scanner protection keeps you protected from downloaded apps and games.
AVG AntiVirus FREE â Security Scan also:
â Defends against malicious apps, viruses, malware and spyware
â Identifies unsecure device settings and advises how to fix them
â Helps ensure contacts, bookmarks and text messages are safe
â Checks media files for malicious software and security threats
â Guards you from phishing attacks
ð Scan apps and files and remove malicious content
ð Search, shop and use social networks with peace of mind, knowing your identity and personal data are protected from phishing and malware
ð Scan websites for harmful threats. If a suspicious URL is detected, you will be redirected to a âSafe Pageâ
* Safe Web Surfing is applicable only to Android's default browser and Chrome
ð Kill tasks and processes that can slow down or freeze up your phone
ð Monitor battery consumption and enable power saving
ð Monitor traffic - keep track of your mobile data plan usage
ð Optimize internal and SD card storage space
<u>Anti-Theft & Phone Location:</u>
Use AVGâs remote management console or text messages (SMS) to:
ð Locate your lost or stolen phone and get help finding it via Google Mapsâ¢
ð Lock your phone and set a lock screen message to help the locator find you
ð Make your phone ring (shout) even if it is on silent mode
ð Wipe your phone and SD card content
ð Camera Trap [30 day trial]: discreetly emails you a photo of anyone who enters 3 wrong passwords when trying to unlock your phone
ð Device Lock [30 day trial]: automatically locks your phone whenever someone replaces your SIM card
ð App Lock [30 day trial]: lock sensitive apps to protect your privacy and safety or lock your device settings to secure its configuration
ð App Backup [30 day trial]: backup apps from your device to your SD card so you can restore them whenever necessary
ð Call and Message Blocker: protect yourself against spammers, hackers and scammers. Get warned about suspicious text messages, filter and block unwanted calls and messages (SMS Blocker is currently unavailable for Android v4.4 devices)
ð Wipe contacts, text messages, photos, browser history, calendar, format SD card and restore device to factory settings
AntiVirus FREE is available in 32 languages
<b>For the latest mobile security and protection updates see:</b>
By installing/updating this app, you agree that your use of it is governed by these terms:http://m.avg.com/terms
GoogleÂ®, Google Mapsâ¢ and Androidâ¢ are trademarks of Google, Inc., registered in the USA and in other countries
* Bug fixes
* App design enhancements
* Malware Detection Engine enhancements
* App storage size significantly reduced
Content rating: Low Maturity
- Current Version 1.8.2
- Size 4M
FBReader (FBReaderJ) is a free ebook reader.
Main ebook formats: ePub (including main features of ePub3), Kindle azw3 (mobipocket), fb2(.zip).
Other supported formats: RTF, doc (MS Word), html, plain text.
Formats supported via free plugins: PDF (https://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.geometerplus.fbreader.plugin.pdf), DjVu (https://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.geometerplus.fbreader.plugin.djvu)
FBReader supports synchronization of your library and/or reading positions with the FBReader book network (https://books.fbreader.org/), a Google Driveâ¢ based cloud service. Synchronization is disabled by default; to enable and configure it, use the preferences dialog.
FBReader is fast and highly customizable - it can use external TrueType/OpenType fonts and custom backgrounds, the screen brightness can be adjusted while reading (slide finger up/down along the left screen edge), and different day/night color schemes can be selected.
This reader also includes a browser/downloader to access different network ebook catalogs and stores. Several popular English, French, Russian, Chinese, and Polish libraries are included. Custom OPDS catalogs are supported too.
Alternatively, you can download books manually and save them on your device in /sdcard/Books.
FBReader is integrated with external dictionaries, including Dictan (https://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.softex.dictan), ColorDict, Fora Dictionary, FreeDictionary.org, and LEO dictionary.
In addition, this reader is localized for 34 languages, and includes hyphenation patterns for 24 languages. The app is open-source (GPL).
* Fixed background option & some other options
* Fixed bookmarks creation/browsing problem
* Fixed âdownload errorâ issue for some network catalogs
* Preferences speed improvement
* New item "Install plugins" in the main menu
* Fixed back button behaviour
* Added support for YotaPhone eink screen
* Fullscreen mode on Android 4.4 devices
Content rating: Everyone
- Current Version 1.0.1
- Size 3M
Simple to use music player for all those who prefer folder structure over tags. (You want your mix folder, not separated by artists, right?).
Home screen Widgets in separate download "MortPlayer Widgets"
Want to fix or add a translation? Go to http://www.getlocalization.com/MortPlayer_Music/
- Folder based navigation with simple folder change and auto progress to next folder
- Configurable main directory (e.g. all files below "/sdcard/music" or "/sdcard/audiobooks", individual for each player)
- Playlist support: Reads m3u, m3u8, pls, and asx; writes m3u and m3u8; allows adding files outside of main directory; easy access to playlists in main folder and subdirectories
- Ignores .nomedia (you set the directory, should be fine - right?)
- Reads ID3 tags itself (usually less buggy than Android's media library)
- Album art support: ID3 tags (jpg+png, types "other" and "front cover"), AlbumArt.jpg/png, cover.jpg/png, folder.jpg
- Plays all media types supported by core Android (MP3, Ogg Vorbis, M4A, 3GP, MIDI, Wave) and some device specific (WMA, FLAC), but only on devices which support them
- Easy folder/file selection by tapping cover resp. tag info
- Set the track order for each folder
- Flexible play, shuffle, and repeat modes (stop after track, repeat folder, shuffle files per folder, shuffle all files, ...)
- Supports headset buttons and OpenWatch
- Pause/continue on headset removal/plug and calls
- Sleep mode (stop playback, power off not allowed by Android system)
- Alarm clock
- Swipe gestures
- Selectable layouts (so far only default, car, and big cover) and themes
- Selectable backgrounds (theme color, own images, or wallpapers - even Live Wallpapers)
- Delete and send files
- Supports ScrobbleDroid and Simple last.fm Scrobbler (both interfaces also supported by many other scrobblers, like the official last.fm app)
- Supports equalizer, bass boost, and reverb on devices with Android 2.3
- and some more, just check the preferences...
Phone state: Used to pause during a call. Otherwise it would only be muted by the system.
Wake lock: So the playback isn't stopped when you turn off the screen. Also for some optional features like disabling the auto screen off during playback.
Disable keyguard: In case you only want to use the app's lock screen. (And not return to the default one afterwards.)
Write/delete external storage: For some internal files in <your music dir>\.MortPlayer, e.g. cached folder covers from ID3 tags and track order lists.
Internet: Ads (AdMob)
Boot completed: To reschedule the alarm clock after boot.
Tasks: For "StopService" activity, to avoid the system returns to player afterwards
- fixed crash at start
- Fixed unnecessary reading of folder/tag data
- Alarm clock works more reliable
- Big notification for Android 4.2
- Context menus are back in track and folder lists
- Lockscreen layouts without cover (available in settings)
- Holo theme as default
- Some other bugfixes and minor layout changes
Content rating: Everyone
- Current Version 1.5
- Size 99K
Transfer files between your Android and computer wirelessly. Works over 3G/4G/Wifi. No login required. Works with any file type.
To use EZ Drop:
1. To get your PIN, go to http://ez.dropper.co on your PC
2. To connect your PC and android device, type your PIN into the app
3. To transfer files to your device, select files in your browser. To transfer files to your PC, select files in the app.
What are the requirements to run EZ Drop?
EZ Drop should be compatible with most Android devices running Android 1.6 or later (4.0 should work, but it may not look ICSish). The website should be compatible with most modern web browsers, including Chrome 12 or later, Firefox 3.6 or later, Safari 5.0 or later (For best performance IE is not recommended).
I appreciate your support helping to spread and improve EZ Drop.
Should you have any issue before you rate EZ Drop below 5 stars, please kindly mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org to give me an opportunity to provide you with assistance in resolving your issue!
Thank you and enjoy EZ Drop!
Keywords:file transfer, wireless transfer, wireless sync
To open downloads, click the file
To send files to PC, select files to send from the app menu
Changed default download folder to /sdcard/download
Added ability to change download folder
added menu options (change download folder, exit)
Content rating: Everyone
- Current Version 3.6.6
- Size 642K
ColorNoteÂ® is a simple and awesome notepad app. It gives you a quick and simple notepad editing experience when you write notes, memos, e-mails, messages, shopping lists and to-do lists. Taking notes with ColorNoteÂ® Notepad is easier than any other notepad or memo pad app.
* Notice *
- If you cannot find the widget, then please read the FAQ below.
- When you're finished using the notepad, an automatic save command preserves your individual note.
* Product Description *
ColorNoteÂ® features two basic note taking formats, a lined-paper styled text option, and a checklist option. Add as many as you want to your master list, which appears on the app's home screen each time the program opens. This list may be viewed in traditional ascending order, in grid format, or by note color.
- Taking a Note -
Serving as a simple word processing program, the text option allows for as many characters as you're willing to type. Once saved, you can edit, share, set a reminder, or check off or delete the note through your device's menu button. When checking off a text note, the app places a slash through the list's title, and this will be displayed on the main menu.
- Making To-do List or Shopping List -
In the checklist mode, you can add as many items as you'd like and arrange their order with drag buttons activated in the edit mode. After the list is finished and saved, you may check or uncheck each line on your list with a quick tap, which will toggle a line slash. If all items have been checked, then the list's title is slashed as well.
* Features *
- Organize notes by color (color notebook)
- Sticky note memo widget (Put your notes on your home screen)
- Checklist notes for To do list & Shopping list. (Quick and simple list maker)
- Checklist notes to get things done (GTD)
- Organize your schedule by note in calendar
- Write a diary and journal in calendar
- Password Lock note : Protect your notes with passcode
- Secured backup notes to SD storage
- Supports online back up and sync. You can sync notes between phone and tablet.
- Reminder notes on status bar
- List/Grid View
- Search notes
- Notepad supports ColorDict Add-on
- Powerful task reminder : Time Alarm, All day, Repetition.(lunar calendar)
- Quick memo / notes
- Wiki note link : [[Title]]
- Share notes via SMS, e-mail or Twitter
* Online backup and sync cloud service *
- Notes will be encrypted before uploading notes by using the AES standard, which is the same encryption standard used by banks to secure customer data.
- It does not send any of your notes to the server without you signing in.
- Sign-in with Google or Facebook.
* Permissions *
- Internet Access: For online backup & sync notes
- Modify/delete SD card contents: For backup notes to SD card
- Prevent phone from sleeping, control vibrator, automatically start at boot: For reminder notes
* FAQ *
Q: How do you put a sticky note widget on the home screen?
A: Go to the home screen and hold down your finger on an empty space and choose widget, Color Note will then be desplayed so you can stick on the page.
Q: Why don't the widget, the alarm and notes remider functions work?
A: If the app is installed on the SD card, your widget, reminder, etc. will not work properly because Android doesn't support these features when installed on an SD card! If you have already moved the app to an SD card, but want those features, then you have to move the app back on the device and reboot your phone.
Settings - Applications - Manage Applications - Color Note - Move to Device
Q: Where are backed up notes data on the SD card?
A: '/data/colornote' or '/Android/data/com.socialnmobile.dictapps.notepad.color.note/files' on SD card
Q: I forgot my master password. How can I change it?
A: Menu â Settings â Master Password â Menu Button â Clear Password. You will lose your current locked notes when you clear the password!
Q: How can I create todo list note?
A: New - Select checklist note - Put items - Save. Tap an item to strikethrough.
** If you cannot find widgets, you have to move the app back to device in application settings and reboot your phone!
** The best way to report bugs of the update is to send an email.
- Nook tablet bug fixed.
- Android 4.3 bug fixed.
- Supports auto link in checklist
- Auto link setting changed
: Settings -> Auto Link -> Auto link phone number
- Supports Web Search (long press list item)
- Long tap checklist item to copy text
Content rating: Everyone
- Current Version 7.00.3
- Size 2M
Basic anti-virus protection
Important! The Light version is NOT ENOUGH to protect your device from all types of malware. To get maximum security, choose comprehensive protection with Dr.Web for Android (FREE for 14 days).
Remove locker ransomware
Unlock a device compromised by locker ransomware.
- Terminates malicious processes even on locked devices;
- Neutralises lockers that are not yet present in the Dr.Web virus database;
- Preserves data; no ransom needs to be paid to criminals.
Features and Advantages
â¢ Performs quick or full file system scans, as well as custom scans of user-specified files and folders.
Offers real-time file system scanning with the SpIDer Guard monitor whenever attempts are made to save files in the memory.
â¢ Using the unique Origins Tracingâ¢ technology, detects new, unknown malware.
â¢ Protects SD cards from becoming infected with autorun files and Exploit.Cpllnk, both of which may be dangerous for Windows-running devices.
â¢ Moves detected threats to the quarantine from which isolated files can be restored, if needed.
â¢ Minimally impacts system performance.
â¢ Economizes battery resources.
â¢ Economizes traffic due to the small size of the virus database updates, which is particularly important for users whose mobile device plans have usage limitations.
â¢ Collects statistics on detected threats and actions performed.
Offers handy and informative desktop widgets for accessing the application.
This version does not include these important components: anti-spam, anti-theft, firewall and Cloud Checker. To protect your mobile device from all types of malware, use Dr.Web for Android (comprehensive protection).
Changed appearance of the notification panel and added the following items: a link to Dr.Web Scanner, a link to the Download folder.
Removed notifications on automatic updates.
Added detection of apk files encrypted with the APK Protect.com utility.
Content rating: Low Maturity
- Current Version 7.14
- Size 2M
SMS Backup & Restore is a simple Android app that backs up and restores your phone's text messages.
The backup is created locally on the phone by default unless you configure it to upload to Email, Google Drive or Dropbox. You are responsible for backup files and the files are not sent to the developer in any case.
On Android 4.4+ devices, if you have performed the Restore and the messages don't appear in your messaging app then:
- Open your messaging app and Disable SMS from Settings.
- Exit the app
- Open the app again and Enable SMS from Settings.
- Backup SMS Messages in XML format.
- Backup created locally on the device with options to automatically upload to Email, Google Drive or DropBox using the Add-On app.
- Choose a scheduled time to automatically backup.
- Backup format is independent of the Android version so the messages can be easily moved from one phone to another, irrespective of the Android version.
- Option to select which conversations to backup.
- View/Restore all Messages or only selected conversations.
- Delete all SMS Messages on the Phone.
- Email a backup file.
- The XML can then be converted to other formats, and can also be viewed on a computer.
- Tested on Android v1.5 to v5.0
This app is ad-supported and requires the Internet permissions to display the Ads.
If you do not want ads the they can be disabled from preferences or you can buy the paid version from the Market.
On newer phones with inbuilt storage the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure you save/email a copy of the backup outside the phone before doing it.
Lots more info at http://android.riteshsahu.com/apps/sms-backup-restore
FAQs can be found at http://bit.ly/d9t7Jk
Please start the app at least once after updates so that the scheduled backups start working.
This App needs access to the following:
* Your messages: Backup and Restore messages. Receive SMS permission needed to properly handle messages received while the app is the default messaging app on Android 4.4+ devices.
* Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Phone calls - Without this the Restore fails on some phones.
* Network communication: For displaying Advertisements.
* Your social information: To display and store the contact names in the Backup file.
* Run at start-up: Start scheduled Backups.
* View Network Connections: So that the app does not try to load Ads when there is no connection.
* Control Vibration: To vibrate the phone when an operation is completed.
* Prevent Phone from Sleeping: To prevent the phone from going to sleep/suspended state while a Backup or Restore operation is in progress.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
Icons designed by Vlad Kitanoski of www.vk-solutions.com
- Better error messages for external SD card issues on Android 4.4+ devices.
- Option to use the system file browser on Android 4.4+ devices.
- Bug fixes
- Bug fixes
- Another fix for external SD Card issues on some phones
- Crash fix
- Fix for external SD Card issues on some phones
Content rating: Everyone
Blogs about Device File
Examining Windows Mobile Devices Using File System Forensic Tools, computer- Filed under Computer Forensics, Evidence ***ysis, Mobile Device Forensics file system, which has some recovery features in the event of a sudden device shutdown
Vuze Blog, With today's release, you'll now notice a green Play button whenever you select a currently downloading torrent containing a video file. bittorrent is allowing you to download multi-file torrents (those huge torrents that contain multiple files,
Making a CAB file which doesn't prompt for installation, christec.co.nz A common technique for implementing this is to package the application as a CAB file and then use a device specific technique to ensure that this file survives and automatically installs after a hard reset. The device has more than one storage volume available (such as a secondary MultiMedia
Reading/writing files | Java Tips Blog, java- Java Tips Blog. Weblog of Java-. Home. Reading/writing files. 29 device. In order to write files on the mobile device, you need com.motorola.file
Roads of Russia 5.17 (File for the device) Quick Installation, #Title:Roads of Russia 5.17 (File for the device) Quick Installation Guide #Tags:roads,russia,quick,installation,guide Roads of Russia 5.17 (File for the device) Quick Installation Guide keygen RatingRelated DownloadsDownloads Garmin MapSource
Metasploit: Mobile Device Security and Android File Disclosure, Mobile Device Security and Android File Disclosure. Back in November, Thomas Cannon brought to light an issue within the Android operating system. Originally, Thomas disclosed the details of his bug on his blog
Audio File blog - Audio File blog - Time Out Chicago, Posted in Audio File blog by John Dugan on Apr 21, 2011 at 10:34am Posted in Audio File blog by John Dugan on Apr 19, 2011 at 8:48am. We're holding our
File ***ysis on NAS (NetApp, Celerra, etc.) and Virtual, A few posts ago in Files, Files, Everywhere we reviewed how to turn on file ***ysis for drives on your servers in Profiler , but many of you have centralized file shares on NAS devices (especially NetApps and Celerras) and may want to do file
Web Development Blog | Programming Blog | ParaCore LLC, ParaCore specializes in custom web development including web sites, e-commerce solutions, intranets and web applications. Our Blog. Contact ParaCore. Free Online File Sharing, Info Backup, & Mobile Device Access
Blog, Official blog for - a free online file sharing and file storage service. We'll talk more about the features you should look for in online backup software in a future blog
The Mozy Blog, With Mozy's mobile apps, you'll be able to access your backed up files from your iPhone, iPad or Android device. Browse files or search for a specific file from anywhere. Quickly view photo thumbnails and download the full file in high resolution, right to your mobile device
File Deleted from MTP Device on a Windows XP Computer, hard-drive-recovery- To support a device using MTP on a Windows XP based system, it requires the installation Additionally, the original file gets deleted from the MTP device, which causes file loss
Windows Virtual PC and the Microsoft Device Emulator, Windows 7 (as of RC1) now supports a pretty spiffy new feature known as Virtual Windows XP or Windows XP Mode based on what article you read. At its core, it is a new version of the Virtual PC product, now named Windows Virtual PC, installed
How many device drivers equal a file system? -- Government, Blog archive. How many device drivers equal a file system? Linux could use a new file system. And Sun Microsystems' Solaris has one of those--a pretty nifty next-generation file system evidently, called ZFS. And the recently open-sourced Solaris
Adding a Virtual Disk Device to a VMware virtual machine, I thought it would be possible to add a virtual device file to a running virtual machine and have it show up in the virtual machine without restarting the
Sharing Cricket Device Between Users, To find an exe file, dll file or file extension visit the library " Try booting your computer up into the user account that does not currently recognize the Cricket device (without the device in place)
Displaying a file or device in hex, Blog O' Matty - Blog O' Matty A while back I came across the hexdump utility, which allows you to dump the contents of a device or file in hexadecimal:
Extracting the File System from iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch, In our previous blog post we have described how we broke the encryption in iOS devices. One important thing was left out of that article for the sake of readability, and that is how we actually acquire the image of the file system of the device
Medical Device Adhesives β The Myths and Mysteries, Many myths surround the term medical device adhesive', including myths about FDA approval, or that the existence of an FDA device master file on an adhesive denotes or implies bio-compatibility. Simp
Forums about Device File
Smart-Clip is a professional device for unlocking cell phones, smart- Smart-Clip is a professional standalone device that removes SP/SIM/phone/user lock, works with a wide range of mobile phone models (see latest list) Boot-Loader v2.0 - Flash file portal. http:///forumdisplay.php?f=42. Forums are great places to ask questions and find answers to
Device File - Geeks to Go Forums, In process of deleting file I may have delted a need file to run Windows 95. When I turn t he copmputer on the only screen reading I receive is: Cannot find device file that may be needed to run Windows. Windows Registry Device SYSTEM.INI File
Forum "DeviceLock Discussion: device control and endpoint, SmartLine develops software solutions that ease the management and improve the security of Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 networks
device doctor not working with no internet, RE: device doctor not working with no internet. Hi Roger, please try to post the file here Without seeing the file I'd suggest to try open it in different web browser: eg. Opera, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Device Doctor Team - Forum Support. http://. 08-06-2010, 11:10 PM
Windows cannot access the specified device,path or file, forum.bullguard.com Windows cannot access the specified device,path or file Windows cannot access the specified device,path or file. BullGuard Antivirus Forum > Virus > Virus Questions > Windows cannot
Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file, forum.soft32.com I have an extremely interesting problem. I have a network share on 1 of my servers that houses Applications. My problem is that I cannot get the .exe file to run on my 4 other servers, whenever I
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum - What is File offset, Using True-USB willem enhaced GQ-3x..s/w ver 3.01. What is File offset and Device offset do? There is big You do not need to set the File offset and Device offset value
- re: Finding a device file (Windows 98, The most complete collection of information, tips, fixes, workarounds, and answers for Microsoft Windows XP, 2000, Me, 98, NT, and 95 re: Finding a device file. Thursday, January 17, 2002 at 9:10 pm. Windows 98 Annoyances Discussion Forum. Posted by Bruce Parsons
missing device file - Windows-95-98-Me-General-Discussion, Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion (More info?) recently i recd the following msg on starting my comp.--Cannot find a device file that may be needed to run Windows or a
How to pull a file from remote device with obex - Forum Nokia, The purpose of this document is to show how we can use Obex protocol to pull a file from remote device over Bluetooth link by using Obex protocol. If you see the file from remote device you can use Obex Client Get method to get the file to local device and save it
How to uninstall driver? :: Driver forum :: Troubleshooting, Drivers in Windows are very easy to uninstall. If the driver came as part of an installed software package (typically for printers and scanners and so on), then the easiest way is to remove the program and all its components from the Windows
noip2 Debian package - what is eth0 device file?, noip2 Debian package - what is eth0 device file? I've looked around the filesystem, googled and searched this forum but no luck. I want to make sure the noip2 config
WinSCP :: Support Forum :: put file on commandline from, Open source freeware SFTP, FTP and SCP client for Windows. Re: put file on commandline from remote device [Reply with quote] On what commnad line are you trying to use the command? What do you mean by "remote disk"? Martin Prikryl. Advertisements
Error: Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or, Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the Subject: Re:Error: Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file
Twitter about Device File
onethingwell: ddrescue - › GNU ddrescue is a data recovery tool. It copies data from one file or block device (hard disc,... http://tumblr.com/xww2p1ag49
_amitsbajaj: Anyone with an Android device - please can you msg me urgently - i need a screenshot of how it looks when you try to attach a file to email
BrandcastHealth: Small device firms file in EU first http://ow.ly/1cSu4p
angadn: The OS must first be informed where in the directory tree a storage device should appear. This process is called mounting a file system.
MUgF: no space left on device...maybe because of a 4gb log file?
tencheenian: Stream Movies From A Torrent File On Your iOS Device: b2zYG5ec5yg Since we don't have the benefit of the ... http://bit.ly/iPpRK3
YasminRahmanWQY: Diamond USB PC to PC File Transfer Device: Diamond USB PC to PC File Transfer DeviceRating: Simple USB2.0 Plu... http://amzn.to/iV4KpZ
T_Y_D_B: File expert is the best file manager for a android device I have found