- Current Version 1.3.3
- Size 79K
Beautiful battery widget(2x1) with customizable interface (different colors) for standard Home Screen. It's not for aHome etc.
To add widget press: Home->Menu->Add->Widgets->BatteryLife
Look for our AppControl application manager and NEW ProcessManager.
Content rating: High Maturity
- Current Version 2.4.7
- Size 2M
Battery indicates the battery charge level of your device.
Battery is a small, sleek and elegant app that will help you follow the current battery percentage on your Android device, and even serve as a battery saver.
With Battery, every time and everywhere you will know if your battery is charged enough to play a game, a movie, or to browse the web.
There is no other battery app with such intuitive, neat and gorgeous interface as Battery has. The UI of Battery is as simple as possible, but tremendously practical.
We will work constantly to improve Battery, adding in the very near future new features, like useful battery information, battery saver tips, new widgets, and many more.
â Displays battery information in percent (%)
â Supports the lock screen widget introduced in Android 4.2
â Offers quality support for Android devices - from Android 1.5 to Android 4.4
â Full support for all known screen resolutions
â Power source indicator
â The precise battery level is displayed in 1% increments
â It is helpful and can serve as a battery saver.
â Battery is incredibly lightweight!
â Additional battery information:
- Health status
Get in touch with us and follow the latest news regarding our apps:
Content rating: Everyone
- Current Version 2.0.5 (Free)
- Size 896K
Bored of ordinary battery widgets? All looks the same? Try this ***og one! Measure your battery life and have fun.
â Do you want to know why this is one of coolest battery widgets on the market? Visit http://www.gaugebatterywidget.com for more info â
â App is not working as expected? Visit http://www.gaugebatterywidget.com/faq.html for troubleshooting â
- small, medium and large versions with high quality graphics
- battery percent in widget (shows percentage of battery life left)
- battery status in status bar (can be turned off!)
- configurable battery widget color options
- customize look of the widget (colors)
- shows temperature and voltage in status bar
- experimental support for Motorola 1% (one percent) change detection
* To improve your phone's battery you should kill running tasks, adjust screen brightness (volume), turn off wifi, gps, bluetooth and Auto-sync
* Uninstall task killer (to add into ignore list is not enough)
* Please note that very small set of features is donator only.
* Internet access permission is required for crash reports and anonymous usage metrics. Contact me if you need more details.
IMPORTANT: This app is home screen widget. Long press on home screen to install.
If you like this app please rate it!!!
If you miss some feature or see bug please DON'T RATE BAD but send me an email! I'll fix it!
Please visit http://www.gaugebatterywidget.com/what-is-new.html to get info about new version.
Content rating: Everyone
- Current Version 1.0
- Size 136K
WARNING: this app does not and will never display which app drains your battery. If you plan to give bad ratings because of this lack of feature, please go away and DO NOT download!
This app suffers from people that do not read app description.
This is simply IMPOSSIBLE. If you want so, I know many apps that inspect your CPU every second or memory and that really drains your battery, you will easily find such apps, but definitely not mine.
When tracking my battery usage, I was always missing something...
That information was the Battery drain in percent per hour.
I just made this app for my personal use and it's now time to share it.
This app will always sleep and wake up every time your battery drop one percent to save the current battery state and the time. On the next battery drop, I will compute the battery drain.
I plan to work on the User interface and improve it during next weeks/month, feel free to contact me if you have suggestion/ideas.
Keep in mind that this app has to stay simple and minimalist.
* Quick fix: the app was crashing on some devices. Not anymore!
* Fixed a crash in Preference for Spanish users
* Fixed warnings in the logcat (developer tool)
* Translations in dutch (Wouter HorrÃ©) italian (Michele Dall'Agata) german (MSal)
0.93: fixed widget issue and added a small one.
Updated app for Android 4.1 (JellyBean)
Fixed Widget layout that was too big
Added spanish and persian translations (ES and FA)
Content rating: Everyone
- Current Version 5.2.4
- Size 2M
Tiny Flashlight + LED is a simple, free flashlight app with LED light and several screen modes. Free plugins like the Strobe / Blinking light make Tiny Flashlight one of the best productivity tools for your device.
Try the best flashlight on the market!
- No need for a real flashlight
- Insanely bright flashlight
- Bright screen light
- A flashlight, which is always available when you need it.
- Strobe / Blinking, Morse Code, Police Lights plugins
* Reintroduced Strobe Light, Morse Code, and Color Light inside Tiny Flashlight. Now you can delete the standalone plugins if you have installed them.
* Fixed several bugs
Content rating: Everyone
- Current Version 1.6.0
- Size 36K
1.6.0 Disabling app bug fixed
Light and fast app which turns Wifi off when no known network is around and turns it on in locations where you were already connected before.
The app remembers the locations automatically. All you have to do is to turn the Wifi radio on at each new Wifi spot.
Content rating: Low Maturity
- Current Version 1.6.8
- Size 978K
PowerMax extends the battery life of your mobile device with a simple push on the button.
<b>What is PowerMax?</b>
PowerMax is a powerful, yet easy to use mobile application that will help you extend the battery life of your mobile device. When you're on the go and notice that your mobile is about to die, or if you know it's going to be a long day until your next chance to charge, one touch activates PowerMax. PowerMax will save your battery and better manage power usage for you.
- Extend your battery life up to 100% longer
- Full Automation of your power saving needs
- 3 Preset Profiles
- Create your own custom profile
- Easy toggle on/off by clicking one button
- Custom Activation Reminder
- Custom Dim Level
- Custom Screen Time Out
- Control GPS status
- Activity Log
- PowerMax lite is FREE* and will NEVER expire
and more... for a full list check out our website
Still not convinced? Check out the reviews at Google Play, and let our users tell you how they experience using PowerMax
<b>Extend your battery life</b>
In testing we have seen a wide range of battery life improvement â from a mediocre 20% more to an impressive 100% â doubling battery life! Your device usage pattern has a direct affect on the savings â typically the more you use your device the higher the savings you will enjoy. Please note that our reports on the percent improvement in battery life will only start a few days after you install PowerMax. Why? Because PowerMax first learns what is your normal battery consumption, the baseline, and then calculates the improvement.
PowerMax is one of the most friendly and simple to use applications available today. On the main screen there is an On/Off switch. By clicking switch on, the Power Saver will be activated and save your battery, and by clicking off, PowerMax will restore your normal settings. When Power Saver Mode is on, your phone's functionality will be significantly reduced. But don't worry, this is just to save you power, you can always use your mobile's features on demand (email, internet applications etc).
* PowerMax can be downloaded for free then used for an evaluation period of one week. Once the evaluation period is over, PowerMax users who are not interested in purchasing a key can still continue using PowerMax in advertising supported mode. You can purchase a license key at any time to unlock the full functionality of the PowerMax.
** Please Email us if you run into any problems! We can't help you if you post negative feedback here, we are not mindreaders **
** PowerMax is SIMPLE. Compare it to Latedroid JuiceDefender or Green Power - so many confusing options to waste time learning about **
** PowerMax is CAPABLE. No other App can turn off GPS on recent Android devices. Compare it to One Touch battery saver **
<b>Find us online:</b>
KW: Battery Saver, Power Saver, Battery Defender, Battery Extender, PowerMax, eGuard, Voltup, Volt-up, batterystorm
Android 4.2 compatibility including lock screen widget.
Most features are now available for free app users!
Full automation for maximum standby time. Activate when screen off, deactivate when device unlocked.
Content rating: Low Maturity
- Current Version 2.12.0
- Size 2M
Monitor battery power level, health and temperature with customizable status bar icon, alarms and remaining time estimates.
- Battery level meter with % indicator in status bar
- 9 different icon themes
- Low/Full battery alerts
- Adaptive remaining time estimate
- Minimal power drain
- Home screen widget
- Refresh mode setting (aggressive/normal/economy)
- Available in 8 different languages (de, en, es, fr, it, sv, hu, sk)
* Fully customizable notification content
* Time to/since fully charged
* Time unplugged
* Discharge rate
* Life savers (easy access to system settings)
* Task manager
* Advanced widget (adding time estimate, temperature, charging status etc.)
* Battery graph
* = Available in Batteryminder PRO only
Application translations also by:
Andreas RÃ¶hm (German)
Lukas Tonhauzer (Slovak)
Michael Lepori (Italian)
Peter Buzas (Hungarian)
- App 2 SD: some applications are not suited for installation on external storage (SD). This often applies when services, alarms, widgets and auto start functionality is involved. Batteryminder includes all of the above, which is also the reason why it does not allow for external storage (SD) installation.
- Time estimate accuracy: Batteryminder bases remaining time estimate calculations on battery status reports gathered from the Android system. As a result, time estimates will become much more accurate over time and also less fluctuating. Please be patient for improved accuracy. Please also note that clearing the battery data history will force time estimate calculation to start over from zero.
- 10% increments: due to some manufacturers/devices (e.g. Motorola Droid) only reporting battery status information in 10% increments, Batteryminder will not be able to display more accurate battery level information in the status bar icon and similar.
- Momentary estimates: The momentary/historical average setting toggles between trying to answer one of the following two questions; "How much longer would my device be able to run, given that I keep using it the same way as I am at this very moment?" (momentary) or "If I use my device about the same way as I usually do during a normal day, how much longer would my battery last?" (historical average).
- Battery health: Please note that battery health has nothing to do with the current battery level/charge (%). Battery health tries to say when it's time to replace an old, soon broken, battery.
Keywords: battery, monitor, level, charge, power, indicator, alert, alarm, time, estimate, health, temp, energy, notification, drain, save, life, temperature, meter, remaining, graph, task, manager, widget, theme, customizable, juice
- Added German translations (special thanks to Andreas!)
- Fixed several force close issues related to publish mistake where uncomplete parts of the PRO features were exposed (sorry about that everyone!!)
* Updated Batteryminder PRO launcher icon with a "PRO" badge (to easier distinguish Batteryminder variants from each other)
* Added discharge rate info as notification content option (e.g. "Discharge rate: 2.41 %/h")
* Optimized battery graph performance
* = Only in Batteryminder PRO
Content rating: Everyone
- Current Version 2.2.0
- Size 141K
Simple WiFi toggle widget (1x1).
Allows you On/Off your WiFi with only 1 click.
RE ADD WIDGET AFTER UPDATE!!!
Check our OnOff Widgets Pack! All widgets in one with skin support!
WRITE EMAIL WITH DETAILS IF SOMETHING NOT WORKING, DON'T WRITE USELESS COMMENTS
- Froyo layout fix
Content rating: Everyone
- Current Version 2.1.5
- Size 2M
Works on Android Lollipop 5.1.1 with latest system update (OTA update build LMY48I) !!
Kill tasks, free memory, speed up phone, save battery life, 1 tap boost your phone.
â¢ Kill selected tasks
â¢ RAM Cleaner
â¢ CPU lagging monitor (Remind user if CPU lagged by some apps)
â¢ App or game killer
â¢ AntiVirus - Virus Scan (Trustlook Supported)
â¢ Android optimizer
â¢ Ignore apps when kill tasks
â¢ Auto kill tasks on every screen off
â¢ Regular kill
â¢ Startup Kill
â¢ One click task kill widget
â¢ Quick uninstaller
â¢ Show battery life
â¢ Support all android version
â¢ Kill GPS: Kill apps to stop GPS
â¢ Memory Booster, RAM Booster
â¢ Memory Cleaner, RAM Cleaner
â¢ Permission manager addon for Android 4.3 (App Ops)
â¢ Holo style
The Advanced Task Manager can list all the running tasks on your phone and it can help you stop any of the tasks easily and quickly. It is also a task management tool which can manage all the installed apps on your phone.
The task management mechanism of android system has been changed after the release of the version 2.2 of the android system. Task killers cannot kill the services and notifications on your phone.
By use of the Advanced Task Manager, you can thoroughly stop tasks in the following steps:
1) long press the task that you want to stop
2) chose the âforce stopâ option
3) press the the âforce stopâ button on the application info system panel
If you want to manage running services, click menu->service, then it will open the system service panel where you can stop running services.
**Please note that installing other task manager or task killer tools may make your phone unstable or cause potential conflict.**
Q: Why do apps restart again after killing?
A: Some apps are restarted by system events. Apps cannot be prevented from restarting because of system limitation. We suggest you to enable auto kill in settings, and it will kill tasks on every screen off. It will help to save battery life and release memory for the phone.
Q: How can I add apps to the ignore list?
A: You can long press the task that you want to ignore, and then you will get a poped up context menu, click "Ignore". The ignored apps will not be shown in the task list, and will never be killed. You can manage the ignored apps in settings.
Q: How can I manage startup apps?
There is "Startup Kill" in settings. It can help you to kill tasks when system starts up.
The Android robot is modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
#Add permission manager addon
#improve loading speed
#Fix promotion code bug.
Content rating: Everyone
- Current Version 1.03
- Size 18K
***For ROOTED phones ONLY***
This is a very simple application that dramatically increases your battery life - up to 2.5 days standby time!
No task killers or other stuff needed for longer battery life.
How it works:
Best if used right before your phone is about to shutdown, this application simply backs up and then removes batterystats.bin system file and gracefully shuts down your Android phone.
While your phone is completely OFF, charge it overnight and make sure it is a good FULL charge.
Then simply turn you phone in the morning - fresh batterystats.bin file will be regenerated by the system - and enjoy fantastic battery life!
May be used as soon as you detect poor battery performance.
Has been tested on a multitude of ROOTED devices.
-added a manual Reboot button as auto reboot does not work on all devices
Content rating: Everyone
- Current Version 1.06
- Size 634K
A Battery Widget Shield-
This app automatically reduces the consumption on battery by managing functions that would normally drain your battery.
Key functions -
- Widget that shows current battery and screen brightness status â this helps to save your battery power and drains less Energy .
- When you click on widget lamp icon you will toggle through three options: maximum, minimum and auto brightness â regulate your brightness easily, In turn save power and shield your battery from drainage in an easy way using this widget.
- When you click on the battery widget icon you will be directed to configure screen, where you can set auto brightness and choose skin, shield your battery life from drainage and save more power thanks A Battery shield.
- 20 different skins!
- Adjust brightness depending on battery status,
- One brightness level button always on screen brightness,
- Support of multiple widgets,
- Charging indicator,
Get and Activate your A Battery Shield Today
* Added 15 new skins!
* Added option disabling refreshing brightness in active phone state
* Refresh brightness only on level change not every one percent
Content rating: Everyone
Blogs about Battery Life
No hedgehog spines " Blog Archive " How to dramatically, lovexz.blog.35.cn How to dramatically improve battery life for laptop. 2011-05-18 3:28 During the battery your laptop should automatically reduce the processor speed and reduce
Know About Batteries β Improve You Battery Life - CafeMerc, blog. member. group. message. Know About Batteries β Improve You Battery Life. Improve You a longer battery life usually cost accordingly. What to do if you don't have the money?
Chinavasion | Electronics Gadgets Blog " Keep Your Gadgets, Having problem keeping charge on your battery? Do manufacturer claims about the battery life of their products leave you colder then the dead item you're holding? Check out this blog which will teach you four easy ways to increase the battery
HTC Desire: tips to boost battery life. " Welcome to the, 3 Blog Home. HTC Desire: tips to boost battery life. By Andy Streeton Monday May 24, 2010. We've spotted a number of you talking about the battery life of the HTC Desire, and I thought this We had a little play with the phone to work out how to make the battery last as long as possible β take
Battery Life | blog, Posts Tagged battery life' Laplink Laptop Giveaway β Beastly Battery. November 10th, 2010 Laplink Software 15 comments. This six-cell, 63 Whr battery will last a very very long time, even while under stress. Some tests have shown that it will
New PSP's Battery Life Equivalent to Current PSP, PS.Blog.Share. Sep 03 2008. New PSP's Battery Life Equivalent to Current PSP + Posted by John Koller // Director, Hardware I'd like to make a correction and clarify that the new PSP will have equivalent battery life to the current PSP, about 4 to 6 hours for games and about 4 to 5 hours for
TuneUp Blog Diary: Extend Your Laptop's Battery Life (Part, blog.tune- The TuneUp Blog covers tips and tricks for optimizing, streamlining, and troubleshooting Windows. Updated on a regular basis, we October 28th, 2009 written by Christoph in Tips and Tricks. In one of our last posts, I shared some of my favorite tips on how to save battery life
How to Increase iPhone 3G Battery Life " Jellofart, blog.jellofart.com Jellofart's Blog --> Gadgets --> How to Increase iPhone 3G Battery Life How to Increase iPhone 3G Battery Life. One of the hottest gadgets on the market today is the iPhone. Since its introduction in 2007, it has quickly become synonymous with fashionable and powerful consumer electronics
Tips for Longer Your Laptop Battery Life | Blog - , If you want to save more battery life and make the battery life last longer, there are two aspects you should notice, one aspect is related to the battery itself, another aspect is related to how to use your laptop
good good battery β’ Blog Archive β’ Lithium-ion Battery Life, batterybest01 advertising apple battery blog buisness business camera computer desktop development digital economical Lithium-ion Battery Life and Death. Lithium-ion laptop battery packs are expensive, so if you want to make yours to last longer, here are some things to keep in mind:
iDrain No More β 10 Tips to Help Conserve iPhone Battery Life, http:///blog/information/idrain-10-tips-conserve-iphone-battery-life/ Of course some tips http:///Verizon-Wireless-Cell-Phone-News/?Tag=Battery%20saving%20tips http:///blog/information/idrain-10-tips-conserve-iphone-battery-life/ (iPhone I
Smartphones and Battery Life, cell-phone- Bottom line: When hunting for a cell phone with an excellent battery life, go with a 2G phone or a phone that can disable its 3G capability
How to Change the World: The Art of iPhone Battery Life, Some of my buddies have expressed astonishment that I get approximately thirty-six hours of standby with my iPhone, so I'm sharing my settings. Note: this is my second 3G iPhone--I returned the first one because I was getting only five
iPhone3G battery life - satbattery's name, fadbattery.over- iPhone3G battery lifeIf you do not have enough battery life, then the function of a cell phone, even then strong, in fact nothing but a Dragon of the technology. Therefore, popular in the Apple iPhone Hosted by OverBlog
How to Re-calibrate laptop battery, laptops- life science with laptop battery You can also re-calibrate your laptop battery using Thinkpad T61 Battery Maximizer in order to maximize your laptop battery's life
How to Increase Samsung Galaxy S Battery life | Samsung, Samsung Galaxy S is power-packed with AMOLED screen and multiple applications, the camera and the huge interface surely speaks of eating up a lot of battery
iPhone Battery Life & Replacement, Dedicated to the art of iPhone battery life extension and replacement
Maximize your battery life | Article battery, Maximize your battery life When I first got my laptop (8 mos. ago) my laptop battery life was about 2 hours 45. Now after daily use (mostly with plug but using
Forums about Battery Life
ipad battery life - kindle Discussion Forum, Kindle discussion forum: ipad battery life The battery life given in the specs is about right - 9 or 10 hours of constant use. The iPad is really heavy and hard on the
battery life @ ExplorOz Forum, Can anyone shed some light on the theory that after pulling up & lifting the bonnet allows longer battery life. I know of someone that practices this & they seem to be able to keep batteries for years longer than anyone else
Tips to extend battery life - Android Help, Tips to extend battery life questions about using Google services on your Android phone please see the Google Mobile forum. Tips to extend battery life
factors that affect battery life include the use of, forum.2 factors that affect battery life include the use of environmental temperature is best to unplug the battery, or battery life for a long time in the
Battery Life -- Deal-Cool Discussion Forum, deal- See all threads in this forum. Subject: Battery Life. Views (149) | Replies (4) Hi, i must said that i not an expert , but only to let other know what i do to extend my laptop battery life. My battery can only lasts for 3 hours after fully charged. How to keep the battery life longer ?
Battery life, if i were to leave icam source open on my macbook all the time, how would that affect by battery life? Are you referring to battery life degradation from leaving your laptop plugged in?
Battery Life - Garmap Forum - Page 1, Topic: Battery Life. Posted: 01 February 2007 at 22:04. After starting up my new Nuvi 310, Scary part is that 2 to 3 years seems to be the life expectancy of these batteries
Battery life, 11 months later - OLPC News Forum, OLPC Help and Support from XO Laptop User Community I recently upgraded to 8.2.0, so I thought I would time the battery again to see if the new version of Sugar would have an impact on battery life
Battery life. - Digital-Point-Shoot - Digital-Camera, Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital.rangefinder,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr (More info?) I cross posted this to the 4 digital groups as i
Association Forum - Battery Life, catalina-capri-25 The article identified by Randy on "12 Volt Way of Life" for RVs is thorough and gives you the info you need without all the theory. will kill your batteries and the small investment in a new modern charger will provide an immediate payback in lengthening battery life
TomTom Battery Life in TomTom forum, The battery life in my TomTom 700 is hopeless. Does anyone know how to replace the battery or do I have to call tomtom and send it back? Thanks Doug in GPS forum
[Verizon] KRZR battery life very short - Cellphones, Forum discussion: I recently switched my RAZR V3C for a KRZR. while I like the feel of the KRZR, the battery doesn't last very long. Even when I don't talk, the battery won't last but 2 days. My RAZR would last 4 days or more if I wasn't
VTC & Battery life, VTC & Battery life I assume what you mean is "does the battery still drain as long as the cable is plugged in, even if the preamp is bypassed." The answer is YES. The battery switch is built into the jack, not the bypass switch. Roger. Logged. Please do not send me messages through the forum
How's the Xoom battery life?, For those of you who have had a few hours to play with the xoom, how is the battery holding up? Xoom General Discussion Forum. How's the Xoom battery life? (1 viewing) (1) Guest. Discuss general issues related to the Motorola
Re: C340 battery life: News Discussion Forum: Digital, forums.dpreview.com Forum. News Discussion. Subject. Re: C340 battery life [SIMILAR] Posted by. mike051051. Date/Time. 9:27:01 AM, Thursday, May 25, 2006 (GMT) Beefy_SAFC wrote: > I have only one minor irritation, in that the camera start is a > little on the slow side. Is there any way of speeding this up? Ian,
Twitter about Battery Life
sammmgreeen: My phone has the worst battery life.
gaminglaptopz: Open Question: Help find laptop with specs?: ...about weight or battery life. I use my laptop for computer prog... http://yhoo.it/lNKHp0
TiddyResidue: I only have 50 percent battery life
_CheapestLaptop: HP Pavilion DV6-2162NR 15.6-Inch Black Laptop--Up to 4.25 Hours of Battery Life http://bit.ly/kU2gux
Prince_Trevor: The only thing I don't like about this phone is the battery life...its like as soon as I take it off the charger, the battery go down...
Droidbuz: Samsung Droid Charge review, at last real battery life - Product Reviews http://bit.ly/ksjen2
AnayaDeyoung851: My laptop has only 7% battery life left and my aunty is using my charger to browse things
Droidbuz: Samsung Droid Charge review, at last real battery life - Product Reviews http://bit.ly/iKiBVS
NobodyButMyGirl: Battery Life Not Even Full smh